Keeping everyone up to date with my latest adventures in life, love and faith! =)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Hanging in there
It's been tough and it is the most emotional rollercoaster of a term than I thought it would be. It's all worth it though when I get to have fun teaching and witness several lightbulb moments in one day. this is a challenging class...so many strong personalities, but they are sweet, funny and smart kids too. I take over for three weeks starting late october or early november (i don't have my schedule with me). I am excited and now that I have started my work sample, i feel more at home and have a routine to when i am teaching them. I am still learning. that is the great thing about teaching. sure it wears you out and it takes serious endurance, but how many people can go to work everyday and say they made a difference in a child's life? not many. God is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment