2.) a couple of days ago, I was walking in downtown silverton and it's the typical "say hello to everyone you see even if you don't know them" type of town :) (which i LOVE!!) well, little did i know that a lady had not been having a good day that day. I smiled and said hi and she said "thank you for a smile and "hello" I've been needing something like that...it's been one of "those days" I was so happy to make her day a little brighter. :) never underestimate the power of a smile and hello! :)
Keeping everyone up to date with my latest adventures in life, love and faith! =)
Thursday, February 2, 2012
A little random act of kindness can go a long way :)
1.) Sooo I was in line at Drive thru Starbucks in Keizer today...typical; ordered my drink..but when I pulled up to the window to pay, I was told that the lady in front of me paid for my drink! I was so excited and grateful. the only thing I didn't like was that there was no one behind me so I couldn't pay it forward! :( o well! there's always next time :) :) lesson of the day: random acts of kindness always make someone's day...even the little things! never forget that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This makes my heart so happy!!! :) That was so sweet of that lady!! Glad you were able to pay it forward at a different time. Love moments like that.. so glad you shared about it too. :)
ReplyDelete