Friday, March 9, 2012

sometimes we just need to complain...

it's been well over a year since I've had my braces now. sometimes they are just so painful, awkward and obnoxious i cannot WAIT until they are GONE!! today, i went to the orthodontist and they put brackets on the inside part of my teeth to rotate a tooth to where it needs to be in order to do the implant (that's the purpose of this whole adventure). well, apparently braces can get more awkward and painful and right now, i'm just so frustrated with it all that all i want to do is cry and complain so bear with me. I have to be careful when i eat now because every time i chew, my tongue hits the brackets and chain and i'm afraid it will come off...

I keep telling my self that this will all be worth it, and they will be gone soon, PLUS the sun is out...I just need to relax. everything is going to be fine *deep breath*

that's all for now. hopefully i'll be posting a happier blog soon...

<3 Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment