Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm LOVING!


  • Peanut Butter Moo'd from Jamba Juice....Angela got me hooked!! yummers :)
  • Ben Rue and Tiffany Kuenzi's music. I went to high school with both of these people and they are so talented and ridiculously nice. I wish them both the best of luck in the industry. I know they are going places. check them out!
  • The fact that we had 80 degree weather!! I was so happy...I tried to do homework outside, but I fell asleep instead. o well! it was worth it! ;)
  • Going back to work at the store=so fun
  • Coffee--but what else is new? especially since starting grad school...mmm hmm! i've needed it more...
  • Grad school--such an amazing time...I'm learning so much and I love it
  • Teaching my Sunday school kiddos! I don't think I'm going to be able to do it next year because I will be going to school...I am going to miss them that's for sure!
  • subbing...ups and downs have taught me a lot. I have a thick skin,  I'm tough but not mean and I have earned the respect and trust of the toughest middle schoolers I have taught so far. how rewarding is that? I picked the right profession! phew ;)
  • this is going to sound weird, but i've really gotten into writing poetry...why? no idea. it's just a way to express myself. no it doesn't rhyme...it's mostly free verse and acrostics, but it's new...maybe i'll post some ;)
  • continuing to work out at Wellspring. I feel amazing and I can see the difference in my body. so cool. I have to say, I'm lookin' good ;) LOL!! is that conceited?

No comments:

Post a Comment