Sunday, September 6, 2009

And so it begins

Hey Everyone!

I'm starting this blog because I am starting the Ed. Program in the fall and I really want to keep in touch and let everyone know what is going to be happening with me every step of the way. I will most likely be writing about other things in my life as they happen. there is nothing too exciting going on right now. I will be starting school again on September 28th, Orientation meeting for Term one Ed. Programmers on the 30th, at which time I hope to find out my placement (the school i will be in to do my student teaching at). We (my peers) will be learning about the profession and what is going to be expected of us from Term 1 to Term 4.  I am nervous yet so excited! 

Teaching is my calling and I know it is what God has planned for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment