The first couple of days of school have been really good, yet chaotic. I love my professors so far. They are so enthusiastic and that is just what I need to keep me going. I know it will be a lot of work, but I am willing to put everything into this. I was born to be a teacher and I'm going to work my hardest at being the best I can be. (haha sounds like i joined the army).
My first day I was going to pay tuition to find out i counted the money wrong. but it's all good now. I got everything sorted out. I just had to run back and forth a few times to get everything sorted. Day two was MUCH smoother. I went to class, and bought my books and a few hours later I learned my placement. I am well on my way!! :) thank you for the well wishes. I will be back later with more updates on my classroom, mentor teacher and kiddies later on. till then, peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment