Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday!

ok so it's been longer than I thought it would be. Life has not slown down for me at all in the last few weeks. so I thought I would share what's been going on in my life.

* the saddest thing that I have had to deal with is putting our beloved cat down on Tuesday. He stopped eating and drinking and you could tell he was just miserable...I couldn't stand to see him like that so I made the almost impossible decision to put him down. I miss him like crazy but I know I did the right thing. no pet deserves to be in pain. I keep reminding myself that he had a long life and it was good. He was 14 years old and we got him at the Humane society when he was 8 months old. He was a pathetic looking thing then with an amputated tail and a patch of fur missing on his side due to medications he was on. We gave him years of life and love that he never would have had had he stayed at the Humane Society. <3 rest in peace little buddy. We will never forget you.

* I have been working a lot. which is good! no complaints from me! I love that I have a full time job in the summer and it continues in the school year when I sub. I am so blessed to have job(s) when so many people don't. I have to be careful not to take that for granted. It wasn't too long ago when I was unemployed. not the greatest feeling.

*I recently got the new Eric Church CD Chief---It's amazing.

*I lost 31 pounds so far and I am still losing weight and keeping it off. It feels amazing. Seriously i feel like a new person.

*I finally was able to wash my car. I know, it seems small, but I literally had not washed it for almost 8 months. ew...and let me tell you, it needed it badly and when I finally washed it, I felt so good and accomplished. :) Oh the little things in life that make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment