Friday, July 8, 2011

Tears


I don't think of tears as a sign of weakness.
To me, they are a way to cleanse the soul...to get emotions that we cannot otherwise express.
If we don't cry, how will we really be ok?
I think we should be allowed to cry for any reason or no reason at all. why do we need a reason?
Why should men not be allowed to cry or show any type of emotion. It's not weakness...it shows they have a heart which is fine by me. Women are portrayed as the weak sex and men as the strong one...why can't both sexes be both weak and strong as needed?

Personally, I find it refreshing to find/meet a man who is not afraid to cry. I know that if someone can cry in front of me with no inhibitions, then i may learn to cry in front of them the same way even though I do not enjoy crying and prefer not crying in front of others. This must change. We are NOT weak if we cry. we are simply letting out emotions that need getting out...It's truly amazing what a good cry can do for the soul. It's like being baptized again. It's like a weight being lifted off the chest or shoulders...most of all, it's human...

No comments:

Post a Comment