this is my closet---maybe it's best if you don't know what the before pic was. it wasn't pretty ;)
a corner by my bed...and my fish, George
The other corner. much less cluttered! and easier to walk if i get up in the middle of the night :)
the door to the left was totally blocked with boxes of junk but now, not so much! those boxes found a home downstairs in the basement.
my movies: I lived in monmouth for 4 years. no judging :)~
AND my books...the shelf to the left, on top of the dresser and the bottom shelf of the dresser....those aren't even all of them...yup! more boxes downstairs. some children's books for my future classroom and novels (for me) :)
sorry that i don't have before pics. it really wasn't pretty and this was not planned. I was just overwhelmed with happiness that i had done this and now i have a fresh start. plus i was really sore and tired at the end of the day...
Yahooo for a blog post (actually TWO!)! This is a fabulous one documenting your de-cluttering project. I love how your room looks :) I am sure that feels great! I keep avoiding mine but it is a complete bombstruck.
ReplyDeleteI remember your movie collection!!
yup. i am the house movie "store" :) lol
ReplyDelete