Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think Jesus is trying to tell me something...I just wish I knew what it was

So several things have happened lately that have made me wonder "alright, Jesus, what are you trying to tell me?!" He has my attention...let me tell you what I have experienced (in no particular order):
  • I started crying at church during a song that i have known for years. I do like the song, it's just never made me cry until now. odd, yes, but it's ok.
  • The homily at church on Saturday night--ummm it spoke right to me and made complete sense to me. like how i had been feeling/thinking but never able to express. it gave me chills. again, love it when that happens.
  • I was reading (see the post on books) and a few passages in the books stuck out to me and i had to stop and think about them. LOVE it! why i love literature. no matter what, you can find something that makes sense to you. but i have never felt God speaking to me through literature--new experience!
  • I've had dreams revolving around the "Here I am, Lord" theme.
  • I watched a video about Religion vs. Jesus on facebook posted by one of my friends. I reposted it because it again, matched up with what i was feeling this whole time. I posted it on this blog a few days ago. check it out. it's amazing. I think it speaks a lot to how Jesus really was. Go for Jesus, not religion. Don't shut each other out, respect and love one another because we all have Jesus in us.
I think it all came down to the video. I have to trust in Jesus. sometimes I forget that He has a plan for me and he will lead me to where I need to be. I just need to be patient and wait and listen. I think that's what he has been trying to tell me. He knows i'm human and I'm not perfect. I love it when He reminds me to listen to him in the strangest most random times. His grace and love NEVER cease to amaze me.

That said...Jesus, I am listening and waiting. I love you.

~Andi~

No comments:

Post a Comment