
reading books--I have read 3 books this month...yes, just in this month alone. today, i started my FOURTH! I am reading the books of ember series. they are wonderful. they are a young adult series but so interesting and in a way, realistic. I hold fast to my belief that as a teacher, it's good to read young adult books so you know what kids are reading and help them choose books they may like. :)
snow days!! I love snow days. i love watching the kids play in the snow, watching animals try and figure out what is going on and just being lazy and relaxing at home with a blanket, a good book and some hot chocolate.
Lavender--I love the scent of lavender. it's relaxing to me and comforting. i don't know what it is, but especially lately, i am loving it like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment