There are a lot of changes coming up in my life that will be physically, emotionally, and mentally challenging. No, i'm not talking about just the teaching aspect of my life. yes of course that is one part of it, but there are some decisions that I have made with my family by me that will change my life in the long run for the better. I am not going to tell you what these decisions are on blogger, but I will tell you that it will be good and I think it's something that I have needed to do as an individual for a LONG time. I have my family's support and love. that's really all I need. I finally figured out that I need to do something for ME. Yup, i'm going to be selfish and worry about ME ME ME for a while.
no matter what, I will always be the person I am right now. My personality is NOT going to change. My family and I won't let it. I need to refocus a little and get back to perspective. All I CAN promise is that it's going to make me feel better.
As scared as I am, I am also really excited. I have so many emotions going through me right now, that I can't begin to describe them. I cry sometimes and I don't know why..sometimes because that's all I know how to deal with a million different emotions going through me at the same time. please pray for me. change isn't easy for anyone, especially humans. we are creatures of habit. :)
Love,
Andrea
I think this year has had more change than I know what to do with. Lots of emotions that's for sure-- lots of processing.
ReplyDeleteI think it's okay for you to focus on you. It's important that we take care of ourselves. :) We aren't any use to other people if we ignore our own needs. One of those human things!
I'm glad you're letting yourself feel what you do. That's an important part of any change-- just feeling it out.
Have lots of faith in you Miss Andrea! Love ya to the moon and back! :)