




so as most of you know, my first sub job was at a small private school in woodburn. What I didn't know at the time was that my mom works with a parent of a student who is in the third grade. My mom told me this the night I got home and I was nervous because I knew there would be some sort of review of me and I was hoping it would be a good one. Fast forward to today.
the little girl came in the door on Friday and told her mom "we had the best sub EVER today!! She was smart, funny, nice and pretty." when my mom told me this I was completely happy. I feel like I nailed my very first sub job and it can only go up from here. :)
I uploaded the pictures above because to me, those quotes are what teaching is all about. Even as a sub, you need to show the students you care about them and will keep them safe and happy in the absence of their teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment