I have officially registered at WESD as a sub in Silver Falls!
1. I will get my badge in two weeks
2. I can start subbing in silverton (butte creek) by friday-that's when i'll be "ready to go"
3. I finally got another call for a sub job in salem. I will be teaching 4th grade at St. Joseph's next week! :)
It took a while to start getting calls and for things to start looking up, but it finally happened. I guess what they say is right: good things come to those who wait. :) It's hard to wait, but having put my life in God's hands, I know that I am going to be ok. This adventure is proof of that. God provides and he has had this all planned for me from the very beginning. I can't even imagine what he has in store for me later down the road. Thank you again for all of your support. I Love you guys a lot. I know I say it a lot, but it's true. Without my wonderful family and friends, I don't think I would be able to stay positive and focused.
~Andi~
No comments:
Post a Comment