Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Lovin'



I am loving the fact that in a matter of a few days, I will have made some amazing life changing..uh...changes! I am nervous but so excited because it's something I have wanted for a long time and I have an amazing support system of friends and family.



I am LOVING the fact that it's finally warm enough to drink Iced drinks..iced tea, smoothies, coffee, you name it. The meer fact that I will start sweating when I drink a hot drink makes me so happy. yay for cold drinks!! :) cheers to summer!

I just started this book by Sara Gruen. This is the author of Water for Elephants which I really liked too. This one is called Ape House and it's amazing so far. I love learning about animal rights and various labs around the world that actually HELP apes.
I am loving the fact that it is now officially summer vacation!! and for right now, the weather is acting like it! :) yay. it's about time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment