Keeping everyone up to date with my latest adventures in life, love and faith! =)
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Weekend Cravings
I am a smoothie junkie...no seriously. my addiction to smoothies is out of control. wonderful/healthy/fun way to get fruit in :) and they are sooo colorful!!
Oh man ME TOO!! I have had a serious craving for smoothies lately- partly because they taste great when you're sick and... well they are just wonderful.
I could do a blog post just on the wonders of Jamba Juice. I've been a frequent customer there in the past few days. Ooo yum!
Oh man ME TOO!! I have had a serious craving for smoothies lately- partly because they taste great when you're sick and... well they are just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI could do a blog post just on the wonders of Jamba Juice. I've been a frequent customer there in the past few days. Ooo yum!
Thanks for making my mouth water! hahah <3 ya