I make mistakes
I get upset
I love unconditionally
I am a daughter
I make my parents angry. They don't always agree with me or I with them
I am a sister
I am a best friend
I cry
I laugh
I scream
I dream
I am always available
I am a bookworm
I love people watching
I love working out
I love my jobs
I worry, sometimes for no reason
I love God
no one can ever change that again
I have a personal relationship with Jesus. Only he knows what's in my heart
I love learning new things
I love swimming
I love being able to make a difference in children's lives
I can be noisy
I can be the quietest person in the room. sometimes no one notices I'm there
most of all, I'm ME. I am not going to change for anyone because I am beautiful just the way I am.
Ooo this is good! You're also an amazing friend btw ;-) This reminds me of my "What I'm For" poem that I wrote up last year.
ReplyDeleteI love your Imperfect Prose :)