Friday, June 17, 2011

Imperfect Prose on Thursdays-(make up day)

So this one is based on the last couple days. It's about society. I have had a lot of experience being around so many kinds of people the past couple days, I wrote this late last night...so again, pardon the grammar, punctuation, etc...

Society is corrupt. I have decided. People treat you differently based on what you look like, how you dress, talk, love, where you work, when you work, how much money you make per hour or year. if you lose weight, people treat you better than before. if you grow up and become more mature, people like you better. if you cry, people stay away from you rather than comfort you. People will do anything for money. even if there really is no reason for them to want that money. they make things up in order to make themselves look better and others the "corrupt" or "evil" ones.

I think most people are good. it just seems that lately, I have come upon some not so great people. change is scary. I have been going through and getting ready to go through some life changing changes. I know it will be great. the good nerves are here. It's strange to me think about the future and what that will bring. until then, I will just keep living my life one day, one moment, one second at a time. It is all in God's hands and I know he won't give me anything i can't handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment