Monday, June 6, 2011

Inspirational Quotes Monday-Courage


Security is mostly a superstition.
It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
- Helen Keller


Live Courageously.


1 comment:

  1. I love that quote on the picture-- Mary Ann Radmacher has some of my favorite artwork and quotes. Years ago my Granny and Papa would get me journals that had covers made by her- they're my favorites. I don't know if you can find 'em anymore.

    Anyway- I'm glad you saw the shout out to you on my blog post about my sub days. :) I meant to tell you to see that but you did!

    Hope Summer returns again too... today was pretty nice though, not complaining.

    Alrighty, now to read! <3 ya

    ReplyDelete