Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awkwardness and Awesomeness

AWKWARD:
  • Thinking of something funny randomly and not being able to hold back the laughter. people look at you funny.
  • being one of two people in a doctor's office waiting for the nurse to call you back. no one talks to each other, but they both smile awkwardly at each other as if to say..."hey, you too!"
  • Listening to a father yell at his child in the middle of the store as the child is clearly upset and can't stop crying. (he eventually stopped once he realized he was making the situation worse...not his kid...well, that and a lady told him to stop yelling at the poor kid)
AWESOME:
  • Getting emails telling you that your applications were received the the interview process will begin after easter!
  • Getting a huge deal on coffee when you don't know Dutch Bros. is having a promotion! yippee for cheaper coffee :)
  • Part time jobs-I have retail experience and I recently started working at a little boutique in downtown silverton called whimsy Etc :) one of my friends from Lane Bryant is the store manager, the owner is a character and I love everything and I mean everything about this shop! finally. more financial stability
  • good work outs. it's amazing how an hour and half or so of working out will clear the cobwebs and release tension.
  • a personal relationship with Jesus. No one else knows my heart like HIM, therefore, no one can judge me BUT HIM :) that brings me an inconceivable amount of joy to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you I loved you?! lol I love love love you my friend! I'm glad you're writing more-- so fun to read your thoughts. I love how you process things and care about so much. You're an amazing woman and I'm so honored to call you my friend. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete