Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wacky Wednesday...

Another edition of Wacky Wednesday....Today I'm going with What I'm loving...

* looking at magazines and finding all these ADORABLE spring dresses and shoes. In case you didn't know, I am a spring clothes junky...especially spring dresses...O. MY. GOODNESS. :)

* Bath and Body works scent Warm Vanilla Sugar. I've loved it for years and it's my absolute favorite scent. They are also releasing a new scent called Country Chic. so going to try it when it comes out! yay!

* Being a goofball. I don't know what it is. Spring is in the air and I always get giddy and happy when it's here....only thing missing is the SUN!! I want it to come and stay for longer than 5 hours.

* Purses. enough said. again, a junkie...

* historical books. yup. I, Andrea Kester, am a nerd. I recently picked up a book about Abraham Lincoln's killer (John Wilkes Booth). anyway, it's about the 12 day chase (manhunt) to find him. I am sucked in...I even found more by the same author to read later. like I said, nerd. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE history. who doesn't???!!!! OH! and did I mention, the book was written from information found in real documents? if you're interested, let me know and I can give you the title.

*music. I am constantly amazed at the songs that are out there. whatever I am feeling, I can find a song that fits my mood :)

Ok that's all this week! join me next time for Wacky Wednesday!! :)

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment