Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reflection...

For the past week or so, I have been doing a lot of reflecting. Reflecting about teaching jobs, the economy, government and people I have lost who were very dear to me and had a huge impact on my life. It's funny how the memories of those people come up when you least expect them to. The person I have been thinking about the most is my nonna. She was the matriarch of the family and was always there for us (cousins and her children). Ever since graduation, I have missed her and wanted her back more than ever. I keep her memory with me wherever I go. I remember having long talks with her about Italy and funny family stories. I know she would be proud of me having graduated from college and now working and searching hard for a full time teaching job. She would also be proud of the woman I have become since her passing. I just wish she was here physically to share these times with. My family is amazing. yes, i know, i've said it a bazillian times before...BUT they are and I am so incredibly blessed to have them as my support system.


No comments:

Post a Comment