Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Wednesday again....

What I'm loving...Easter edition!

* Easter dresses-I love going to church and seeing little girls in their easter dresses already. brings back memories to when I was that age and how much I loved going to the store and finding the perfect dress for easter :)

* Creative ways to decorate eggs--seriously, I have seen so many ways to decorate eggs this year than ever before. back in the day, we only used vinegar and that coloring stuff. now, kids can use stickers, and fabric! wow.

* Easter basket...stuffers?--there are so many cool things to put in the plastic easter eggs besides candy. I believe if you google it, it will give you TONS of alternative fillers.

* He is risen!!! yes, the real reason we are celebrating Easter is because Jesus has risen. As I have gotten older, Easter has become more emotional for me (don't worry, in a good way). As a family, it has become a tradition to watch the movie "The Passion of the Christ." We cry because this man gave his life for us and suffered so much to take away the sins of complete strangers. In church, I even tear up a little as the songs are sung, some scriptures are read and the stations of the cross are done...It's my favorite time of the church year. I can't believe Jesus loves us this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment