
Let's just say that I am soooo happy it's Friday. I had a pretty long, trying week. Thursday, yesterday, I subbed in a class that had 31 kids and about half of those kids were special needs of some kind. Making for a long day and a really big headache for Andrea...Today, I decided to treat myself to a "spring spruce up" shopping trip...pictures of thing I got to decorate my room coming in this post :) after I went shopping, I worked out and it was awesome, then decorated after I came home, then went to an orthodontist appointment where my braces were tightened and now my mouth HURTS :( :(...and of course, I went to work for a couple hours. Now i'm back home relaxing and I wanted to share what I got. so without further ado, here is my Fun/what i'm loving blog :)
what i'm loving---scented candles---I LOVE scented candles....always have, always will. lately, I've been burning candles like a maniac.
what i'm loving---sarongs-I have always loved them and now the store I work in is carrying them just in time for summer! gonna have to get a couple :) yay! now...if we can convince mister sun to come out and stay around for a while...
what I'm loving---leather flower rings. that's right folks! the store I work at now has these and they are so cool and gorgeous! :) LOVE them!
I got TWO sunflower garlands at Michael's Craft store....they are both about six feet long. one is white and the other is yellow. beautiful! :)
These!! are the EXACT color that I bought today. Umbra wallflutter and wallflower from Bed, Bath and Beyond for both sets. That's also where I got the wall decals below. and YES there WAS a sale :) lucky me!! basically, I just mixed the flowers and dragonflies up and stuck them on the wall.


Love, Imagine and Dream wall decals. The ones I have are different than the ones in the pictures, but they are still really cute! :) perfect for the bedroom!
Lantern Lights---I've had them FOREVER but now they are sooo amazing looking next to everything else I bought today :)I have to add that I am still loving these quotes from www.daily-inspiration-quotes.com. one is found at the top of this post.
Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
- George Bernard Shaw
I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
- Arthur Rubinstein
Let your light shine. Fulfill the promise that is within you.
Life is about creating yourself.
- George Bernard Shaw
I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
- Arthur Rubinstein
Let your light shine. Fulfill the promise that is within you.
No comments:
Post a Comment