- Family
- Friends
- God
- Sunshine
- School almost being over
- SEVERAL subbing jobs
- Good books
- More than one job (specifically the one I'll have in the summer)
- Being able to pay off student loans
- My cat
Keeping everyone up to date with my latest adventures in life, love and faith! =)
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Multiple Blessings Tuesday
I have come up with themes for my blog every day of the week. (with some help from friends) Mondays will be "inspirational quotes" Tuesdays will be "Multiple Blessings" Wednesdays will be "wordless wednesday" Thursdays will be "Imperfect prose" or "Awkward/Awesome" depending on my mood/what has happened in the week. Fridays will be "What I'm loving" and Saturday or Sunday...depending on which day I can get to a computer will be "weekend cravings" So with it being Tuesday, I am going to go ahead with the multiple blessings segment of this week! I'm not going to go and explain each one. I think they're pretty self explanatory. If not, meh. it's me..what can I say? sometimes I am so random and silly I don't even know what I'm thinking lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment