Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Back on Track!

A lot happened last week so I wasn't able to give you all a very good post for Wacky Wednesday...So, today, I'm going to make up for it! It's been a pretty trying week for me, Especially yesterday. Let's just say that yesterday was more of an emotionally and psychologically draining day and I was in need of fun and awesomeness today...

Awesome:

* my wake up call being a snuggle with the cat at 5:30. an hour later, the dog decided to wake me up by snuggling and nudging my head. (don't worry, after the morning walk/feeding/etc, i went back to sleep for about an hour)
* borders-i know! i have said I love this store, but when I have a coupon to use for this store, I end of loving it even more.
* The SUN is FINALLY out and it was 70 degrees today!! woot woot! let's hope Mr. Sun sticks around for a while longer
* music-more specifically, a cappella groups that can sing crazy amazing.
* The scent of peach from bath and body works. it's so summery. call me crazy, but I like to use my lotions and sprays based on the season.
* color coordination...I'm very observant about what colors go with other colors and I tend to always match when I dress/accessorize. I get a lot of compliments about clothes I wear and the lotion or spray I use. interesting compliments...yes...but who am I to complain?! at least I look and smell good! ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment