I am not one to say that I don't think about the future, because I do. We're human, we are allowed to think about that stuff, but by no means do I "wait" for the world's end. So if you get anything from me today, the take home message is to just Live in the moment, love, believe, trust, smile. it's all good! :)
Keeping everyone up to date with my latest adventures in life, love and faith! =)
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Going Theological/Philosophical up in here!
Ok so I have been hearing for EVER that today, the world is going to end. ummm can I just say that either the Mayans stopped counting (because honestly, who would want to keep counting after 2012) or God is going to come in a different way than destroying everything...I don't get it. My opinion-you don't have to agree with me at all, that's not why I am here....like, at all...but what if something miraculous happens today somewhere and that is Christ's way of coming back? what if something bad happens somewhere but not enough to kill the entire population on the planet? What if NOTHING happens and life just keeps going on? I don't think people should plan for their deaths. That's not living. You should believe what you believe, love what you love and keep doing what your doing until your time comes. If that time is 6pm tonight, so be it because that's God's plan, but if nothing happens tonight and we keep rocking long into the future, people should freaking LIVE it...live in the moment and be happy. How is it that humans expect God to come on their watch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment