Friday, May 13, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Grey's Anatomy. Yes I have always loved it, no it's not news to anyone who knows me, but it just keeps getting better each season :)
hats. we have had so many hat sales at the store that i work at in silverton since the royal wedding. I love hats even more than I did before. So many cute styles. Yup. I finally broke down and bought two today! :)
THE SUN!!!! enough said :) I think you get the point haha!
Summer totes-There are so many out there that I love and I couldn't choose which one to post, so I chose the rainbow one because...well, there's almost every color :) love love love!
SUNGLASSES!!! mostly because we can wear them now...thanks to the SUN! hopefully the sun will come around more often instead of giving us a taste then sneaking off to wherever he goes while it rains...
Gladiator Shoes-I only have one pair, but they are sooo cute. I really want more. Target has them for pretty cheap.


Bali Mango from Bath and Body works. LOVE summer scents, they can always bring a smile to my face.

the end! sorry it took so long to get this post up. blogger was not working for a couple days.

Love
Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment